Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

silent walking meditation

Message from Robin Bradley Hansel:

A Walking Tour of the Japanese Meditation Garden at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead

Click on a video below to watch it:

My Morning Zen
Video Length 3:58
Click here to watch

Flip Video

To learn more about the Flip Video Camcorder, click here.



In the late Tuesday morning hours after the wonderful evening labyrinth walk at the Signature HealthCARE 2010 Learning Congress, it began to snow the most beautiful giant white flakes. The rain that morning had forced my 6am Spiritual Pilates Mediation Walk group indoors where we worked on learning the fundamentals of Pilates breath and neutral spinal alignment in the hallway off the elevator. Though these concepts were fun to teach, but I had really wanted our first session to take place out in the the hotel's delightful Zen garden as planned.

The wait for my own unexpected silent morning moment, however, was entirely worth it.....

I wrapped a scarf around my head, zipped up my not-so-winter-warm Florida jacket and ventured out just as soon as I finished getting the Labyrinth Mediation Room ready for the Signature HealthCARE attendees. This silent video is the result of my private sacred moments in the snow.

I hope you enjoy my walk! Peace for your Path....
Love,
Robin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robin, we are glad you enjoyed our Japanese Garden. We hope to see you and your fellow conference attendees at Grand Hyatt Atlanta again soon.
Grainne McClain
Grand Hyatt Atlanta