Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

listen to The Wisdom of the Labyrinth


Beginning on Thursday, May 13, 2010 I will begin hosting new episodes of The Wisdom of the Labyrinth. This innovative show created by Dr. Lauren Artress helps share the spiritual tool of the labyrinth with a world-wide audience.

I hope you will tune in each week at 10am Pacific (1pm Eastern)! Special thanks to Signature HealthCARE for becoming our newest sponsor....

Peace for your Path!
Robin

1 comment:

Jennifer's Journey said...

Robin...I am so proud of you for following your passion...how awesome is that...I can't wait to hear the first show...I am excited to see what God continues to do....

Love ya,
Jennifer