Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010

a Lenten mediation by Kathleen Deignan called "Be the Road That Brings Us Home"

I was so thankful that Ave Maria Press posted the link to this wonderful Lenten mediation by Kathleen Deignan on their Facebook Fan Page. I shared it with my labyrinth walkers this morning, and I promised that I would go right home and post the link to it on my blog. This article originally appeared in The Huffington Post on March 12, 2010.

Enjoy "Be the Road the Brings Us Home" and be sure and listen to the lovely song at the end as well!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kathleen-deignan/be-the-road-that-brings-u_b_497635.html

Thank you Kathleen Deignan for sharing your incredible talents with the world. Your book, THOMAS MERTON: A BOOK OF HOURS has brought my husband and I tremendous joy. It is a treasure, and I recommend it to absolutely everyone!

No comments: