Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Welcome Facebook friends of Labyrinth Wellness and OceanPrayer!

Hi Facebook Friends,

Thanks so much for finding me here on my blog!

Thanks also for your overwhelming support of Labyrinth Wellness and OceanPrayer on Facebook. I am currently updating several of my websites. Exciting times, and I am very thankful.

Please follow Labyrinth Wellness (labyrinthwell) and OceanPrayer (OceanPrayer) on Twitter (see easy links to do that right here in my blog's sidebar). You'll also find me on Twitter as "wisdomlabyrinth." When the new Facebook pages are available, I will be sure to let you know.

Again, I am so grateful for your amazing support!

Peace for your Path,
Robin

No comments: