Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Smilebox

I created my first-ever electronic Christmas card this week using Smilebox. I called it "Holly Jolly Eco-Friendly Wishes" and folks have really, really loved it!

You can do this totally for free, or do what I did, and choose a low-cost option that lets your recipients view your card full-screen with no ads. I used some cool music already available with the Smilebox template I chose, and then I added my own family photos and my own text. Really cool and more personal than a regular e-card. If you try it, let me know! :)

No comments: