Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

counting the days!


Every year I "give my son" a playmobil Advent Calendar.

Yes.

I am well aware that he is far too old for this. However, I refuse to give up this tradition, and I will likely continue to buy one for "him" even after he leaves for college. Each morning, "we" open the little boxes together. Today was Mother Fox (not pictured yet in case any of you are behind on opening yours, but she is super cute adorable, let me just tell you).

Wishing you Peace for all your childhood traditions. We are never too old for them. Never....

Love,
Robin

No comments: