Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Sunday, December 19, 2010

my Christmas labyrinth walk

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

Hi Everyone,

You may wish to re-heat a cozy mug of coffee or pour a little glass of wine - depending on what time of day you are viewing this - because this video takes a bit of time to load and runs for about five minutes.

I recorded this in response to many inquiries I receive about what it is like to walk a labyrinth. I used my little Flip video camera at Good Shepherd while there for Third Thursdays on the Labyrinth this past week. Here is the first five minutes of my walk for your enjoyment.

For those of you who have never walked a labyrinth, I hope it gives you a feel of what a labyrinth walk is like. I also hope you might find a labyrinth to walk wherever you are in the world by using The World-Wide Labyrinth Locator this Holiday season.

Peace for your Path!
Robin

No comments: