Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Peace for your Path, Signature HealthCARE! Labyrinth Wellness, LLC thanks you for choosing our company for your corporate labyrinth experience. It was truly a wonderful week!



There are so many incredible people I have to thank....

My husband, Scott Hansel, who is the President of Renew Rx (a Signature HealthCARE company) is my obvious connection to this wonderful organization. Scott is my Light here on earth (and also the only individual who can correctly fold up my new labyrinth so that it fits perfectly back into its crate for travel!) Thank you, my love, for believing in me and for encouraging my ministry and my dreams.

E. Joseph Steier, III, who is the President and CEO of Signature HealthCARE, LLC, believed in me last year when he invited Labyrinth Wellness, LLC to the first annual Learning Congress 2009 (story pages 3-4) in Louisville, KY. Joe, his beautiful wife Sony and their wonderful kids have been treasured friends of ours for almost two decades now (wow, that makes me old!). As a leader, he inspires me daily with his passion and his commitment to his company and all its employees. Thank you, Joe, for your tremendous support and for your loving friendship!

Dr. Joseph Barimo, VP of Corporate Learning, has also been amazingly supportive of Labyrinth Wellness, LLC. We were so glad we could share in your birthday celebration this year, Joe! Your enthusiasm for education and growth is absolutely contagious.

Tiffany Blackwell, Executive Assistant to the President and CEO, has been (as always) invaluable to me personally and to Labyrinth Wellness, LLC in countless ways. Always graceful under the most extreme pressure, Tiffany, is the go-to person for everything "Signature" and also someone I consider a dear friend. Thank you, Tiffany! You are a treasure....

Kim Engel, Director of Spiritual Initiatives, was absolutely amazing to work with as well. Kim came up with the idea for the Zen Mediation Garden Walk which tied in just perfectly with the labyrinth programming she and I planned together. Kim invited me to creatively add some extra events this year for Signature employees which incorporated my Pilates and Physical Therapy training. This was lots of fun for me. Kim's commitment to sharing Spirituality with Signature Stakeholders through her creation of the Dove Coalition and her other innovative ideas, continues to richly add to the personal growth of each person who embraces her gentle ideas.

Holli Jones, QOL Program Manager, was wonderfully supportive in securing ballroom space for the labyrinth walk on Monday night and for reserving the beautiful Labyrinth Meditation Room which was so well utilized the rest of the week. I loved getting to visit with you, Holli, in that quiet space....

Jason Kwart drove my labyrinth and my supply crate (along with a giant van of Signature HealthCARE supplies) all the way from South Florida to Atlanta and back again. Thank you, Jason, so much, for taking care of my treasured Path! Sean O'Malley helped Scott and I pack up labyrinth supplies Monday evening and our old friend, Mark McFerron, loaned us his sturdy cart to tote them around.

To these individuals and to the rest of the fabulous 2010 Learning Congress Committee: Jeanne Boshchert, Janet Bradley, Erica Staley and Brandon Ludwig, I thank each of you so very much!

And to all the Walkers and Seekers I met this past week: I am truly blessed to have spent such quality time with you.

Peace for you Path,
Robin

1 comment:

Robin Bradley Hansel said...

Dad, thanks for making the long trip to Florida to take care of Dylan and Lily for the week. I could never have made this journey without your loving support....Rob