Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the lovely zen garden at our hotel


Each morning at 6am, I had the exciting opportunity to lead a group of walkers on a Spiritual Pilates Walk through the lovely Japanese Zen Meditation Garden. The weather was COLD, and we had to modify our programming quite a bit to accommodate this.

Still, we managed to learn how to perform the proper Pilates breath, how to locate neutral spine and walk with this maintained, how to formulate a personal breath prayer and, finally, how to use that breath prayer in our meditative walking practice. I was blessed by this programming probably the most of anyone....especially as we gathered in a circle of silent unity, holding hands in the darkness.

My heart goes out to each of my special walking friends. Thanks for getting up so early with me, dear ladies! You are all lights on the Path for me. I will never, ever forget you.

Next year, it WILL be warmer (right??)

Peace and Love,
Robin

No comments: