Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010

my favorite cozy corner of the Labyrinth Meditation Room at the Signature HealthCARE Learning Congress 2010



As I continue to reflect today on a fabulous week, I take comfort in these warm pictures from The Atlanta Room of the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead. Although outside it was snowy and cold, inside the Labyrinth Mediation Room we were content within the comfortable container of a truly sacred space....

I enjoyed sharing information about labyrinths with each Signature HealthCARE Stakeholder who stopped by in between busy meeting sessions. Many of these individuals had never seen a finger labyrinth. I was able to share informational handouts with them and they could trace finger labyrinths of all shapes and sizes if they wished to do so: wooden, metal, glass, sand, and cloth. Instrumental music, vanilla candles and books and articles about labyrinths were available at all times.

Some attendees came in just to sit and pray for a few brief moments.

I was truly blessed to meet every individual who journeyed with me on this Path.
May you all find deep healing and Peace!

Love,
Robin

No comments: