Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

thankful (still)


It was a busy, but glorious, Thanksgiving, so I never had a chance to post.

We had my brother and his family join us for a fabulous dinner with friends and a couple of days of fun and then Scott's birthday on Saturday here with another house full of dear friends. To kick off the festivities, both "my boys" won pies in the Tenth Annual Run 4 the Pies in Tequesta on Thanksgiving morning. I was so proud of them! They had to finish within the first wave of runners to get a pie, so it is a pretty darn big deal (and a REALLY yummy apple pie).

I hope your holiday was filled with Love and Pie as well...

No comments: