Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Monday, November 1, 2010

Project Vote Smart - About Project Vote Smart

Project Vote Smart - About Project Vote Smart

If you are still praying through some of your voting decisions today like I am, and if you have turned off your TV, stopped reading the newspaper, stopped reading the negative campaign mailers, stopped answering the phone, and stopped listening to everyone else trying to tell you what to do and if you simply want to quietly research the candidates in your area of the country in a fair way, I highly recommend this site.

I loved "VoteEasy" as I could take a survey in twelve different categories and then see which candidates lined up with the majority of my views (which do not fit into a tidy little box with any single "party platform" but which reside purely within my heart). This is a non-partisian, non-profit website manned chiefly by volunteers which operates on non-political, private donations.

Very, very, very cool....I think our Founding Fathers would approve!

No comments: