Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

reflections....

My heart is still so full as I try to drop back into my body, and into the present moment again after such a powerful time of being with God yesterday. It was difficult sleeping last night as I found myself waking up again and again trying to process all the deep experiences of my time at The Duncan Center's Labyrinth Retreat.

Our unique group of workshop participants from all over the world had such a special unity to it - a true "Holy Energy" - that I deeply miss them this morning. We walked two beautiful labyrinths and bonded in a way that only can happen on the Path. It was not necessary to know one another's full life story, or even one another's name, to feel a connection to each other as we passed. Each labyrinth walk was unique - some inside, one outside - and each labyrinth walk was sacred beyond words....

Some of the group members will stay on in Del Ray Beach with Dr. Lauren Artress and Master Teacher Kay Mutert today to begin their incredible journey as newly trained Veriditas Labyrinth Facilitators. My prayers will be with all of them, and with my friend, Advanced Veriditas Facilitator Kathryn McLean, as she assists in the group's weekend.

I look forward to our next labyrinth walk together! Peace for all your Paths.....Love, Robin

No comments: