Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

labyrinths 101

In preparation for a labyrinth walk I will be facilitating tonight with a new group, I thought I'd quickly put together an easily accessible blog post with several of my favorite links about labyrinths all in one place.

This is just a very brief overview of resources. I hope you'll find it useful as you take your first steps on the labyrinth.

Veriditas: Guidelines for Walking the Labyrinth

The Labyrinth Society: Downloadable Labyrinths to Share and also a Virtual On-line Labyrinth Walk

The World-Wide Labyrinth Locator: Enter your Zip Code or City to Find Local Labyrinths to Walk

Labyrinthos: Extensive Labyrinth History and Incredible Photographs

Lauren Artress: Books and Resources

Walking the Labyrinth: My Article for Devozine

The Spirit of Veriditas, Voices From the Labyrinth: Latest Issue of our Quarterly Journal

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Peace for your Path,
Robin

No comments: