Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Friday, February 10, 2012

in the flow

Many happy things to share with you, kind readers and fellow walkers!

(Photo courtesy of Wikipedia Commons: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:UnderwoodKeyboard.jpg)


I'll soon be unveiling my newest little site devoted exclusively to my freelance writing/editing and social media consulting services. I've secured the domain name (which I really LOVE), and I've started the blog, but I still have much to do before the big unveiling...Please stay tuned!

Until then, let me know if there are any creative writing or editing services I might be able to assist you with as I'd be happy to help. Perhaps you are starting a new blog and need a bit of help installing widgets, plug-ins, etc.? Or maybe you want to add a Facebook Page to your personal profile or start learning how to use Twitter, Pinterest or LinkedIn to promote your own products and services? 

I'd be happy to talk with you and design a proposal that easily fits within your time frame and budget. No assignment is too small (or too large). If you are a little overwhelmed by all of this web-wonderment and just need someone who has "been there" to discuss how to learn-it-yourself, well, we can absolutely create a simple plan for that, too!

Peace for your Path,
Robin

No comments: