Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Saturday, May 22, 2010

parents, educators, counselors: please support this important national study on the effects of using finger labyrinths with children having ADHD

I was so pleased when Dr. Lauren Artress forwarded me Neal Harris's email regarding his Relax4Life national research project. When I immediately indicated my great interest in this research, Neal was kind enough to send me one of his patented Children's Cretan Intuipath finger labyrinths.

This lovely, lightweight wooden finger labyrinth is 17" x 8". It has found its new home on my coffee table, and I can't quite tracing it (see picture posted just below)!  I love the feeling of balance that using both hands at once to trace the dual labyrinth pattern provides.

Read on for more information about the study or visit www.relax4life.com. If you know a child aged 7-17 who has a medically-confirmed diagnosis of ADHD, please consider signing them up for this important research....

Peace for your Path,
Robin

No comments: