Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Friday, May 14, 2010

abundance

The incredible journey of re-launching The Wisdom of the Labyrinth radio show has brought me to a point of utter awe. Almost daily now, I receive inquiries from people who would like to be guests. Wow....

I quote from my Simple Abundance daily calendar all the time, primarily because "Hold That Thought" is right beside my computer here in my office. Once again, though, today's reflection is "spot on" for me and one I felt I wanted to share with all of you....

"Abundance and lack exist simultaneously in
our lives. When we choose not to focus on what is
missing but on the abundance that's present - love,
health, family, friends, work - the wasteland of
misery falls away and we experience daily joy."
- Sarah Ban Breathnach


Peace and Abundance for your Path,
Robin

1 comment:

GottaLoveMom said...

Congratulations! Love-love the quote! Keep the inspiration!