Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Saturday, August 20, 2011

walking (OK, maybe RUNNING) in circles for weeks...

In preparation for this last Saturday and Sunday of summer vacation, I have decided to STOP and take a bit of my own advice...

1. Unplug from my computer and phone (right after I finish this post)
2. Take a long, hot shower (since I am still sandy and salty from our morning beach romp with Lily)
3. Breathe
4. Nap
5. Walk the labyrinth (or at least trace the wooden one resting on my coffee table)

Sorry things have been so quiet here on our blog lately. Lots of new, exciting details to work out with the launch of OurGift here in the Palm Beaches while still balancing some last minute summer fun with family. Life is good! Hope yours is too....

See you soon on the Path!

Love,
Robin

No comments: