Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Monday, May 9, 2011

Love Day

Mother's Day.

This Sunday in May always used to be a tough one for me. My husband and I longed for a child for many, many years before he finally arrived - our miracle. I know how hard Mother's Day can be for women who desperately desire to be moms or whose children or mothers are separated from them by distance or by death. My heart aches for each of you...

I pray love and peace to you on this bright Monday. You are Beloved. You are no less you because of what has or has not happened in your life. You are no less blessed, and I am no more blessed.

Life is just too mysterious for words.