Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Monday, January 3, 2011

new year, new look

Thanks to all of my readers who have been with me the last few years. I am so grateful for each of you...

I am making some updates and changes to the look of my blog and would love your feedback. As many of you can tell, my passion for our planet is growing and taking more of a presence in my work in the world. I am hoping this updated look for my blog is reflective of that.

What do you think? Please take a moment to comment here or contact me directly via email at robin@labyrinthwellness.com.

Thanks so very much and Happy 2011!

Love,
Robin

No comments: