Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

spider-web God's eye


When Lily and I turned south to walk back home, the morning sun was to our left and suddenly I became aware of tons of spider webs everywhere....it was AMAZING! This set particularly caught my eye as they reminded me of two God's eyes made so many years ago. One at vacation bible school - and one later with my own small son.

It was a very blessed morning and my heart is filled with gratitude.

Though this afternoon was met with much sadness and deep soul-searching moments, the comfort of my Sacred Morning takes me into the unknown of the evening.

God is very good. Amen.

No comments: