Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Monday, May 4, 2009

reflections on world labyrinth day

I had the lovely experience of "Walking as One at 1" on Saturday in celebration of the first annual World Labyrinth Day. Though I was the only walker on the permanent outdoor labyrinth at 1pm Eastern time at The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd in Tequesta, FL, it didn't matter....

In fact, the experience of walking with the intent of being connected via the labyrinth with thousands of other walkers across the globe made me grateful that I was able to be there by myself. The solitude helped me to feel even more connected with nature and the planet.

Remember, there is no right or wrong way to walk a labyrinth. Simply experience your experience. View everything that happens on the path as a metaphor for what is going on in your present life. Release your expectations and just trust the Path.

Peace and Light for your way today, and always....
Robin

No comments: