Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Advent candles and socks-with-sandals

Transition day. I am claiming today as "Transition Day"....



Cool, cloudy Tuesday. Windows thrown open to welcome Winter's blessed breezes. Last year's Advent candles burning brightly to my right to symbolically prepare me for this newest Season of waiting...

Sting's "If On A Winter's Night..." CD is playing on my laptop while I work. Hot coffee in my cup. Fuzzy socks to warm me to my toes. Awaiting word of a new babe to be born tonight - a dear friend's first grandchild. Wow.

Life is very, very, VERY good!

Peace for your Tuesday Path, too.

Love,
Robin

1 comment:

Lori said...

sweet.... and thank you. I think today was a day of transition. Moving several places throughout the day... internally and externally.