Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

walking the labyrinth with signature healthcare



When E. Joseph Steier, III, President and CEO of Signature Healthcare, LLC invited my company, Labyrinth Wellness, LLC, to introduce the labyrinth at The 2009 Learning Congress, I couldn't have been more excited. I am a huge fan of Signature Healthcare, not only because it is also my husband's company, but particularly because of the innovative, spiritual focus of this family-oriented organization. Please visit
www.signaturehealthcarellc.com
for more information on this wonderful company.

This video, (brilliantly filmed by my creative husband!), was made as a brief introduction to walking labyrinths for the Signature Healthcare Stakeholders prior to their annual meeting. For more information on walking labyrinths, I invite you to read my article, "Walking the Labyrinth" published by devozine at
http://www.upperroom.org/devozine/2009/janfeb/health_sub.asp?item_id=620549&back=3210&week=8&issue=624845

A very special thank you in advance to Sister Kathleen Kaelin for allowing me to borrow her beautiful Eleven Circuit Medieval Chartres Cathedral style labyrinth while I am in Kentucky for this event. Thanks also to Virginia Watkins, my dear friend, of St. Paul United Methodist Church (my heart's home) for being my "Labyrinth Lifeline" in Louisville.

Remember, a labyrinth is not a maze. There are no walls, and no dead ends. There is no right or wrong way to walk a labyrinth. All are invited to experience this gentle spiritual practice.

See you on the path!

No comments: