Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Friday, February 20, 2009

thank you for following this blog

I sincerely appreciate your support.

If you like what you've read here, and if you want to learn more about labyrinths, please sign up to be a "follower on the path" by clicking the header on the left side of this page just below my mission statement. You will be updated of new posts to this blog when they occur as well as invited to share your comments with me.

I welcome your feedback and I would love to hear of your experience with walking labyrinths.

Thank you for sharing in my passion....

Robin

No comments: