Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Monday, August 29, 2011

HOPE six years later - a beautiful soul shares her story

http://www.npr.org/2011/08/29/140029377/6-years-after-hurricane-katrina-much-to-be-rebuilt

If you have four minutes, please listen to the audio recording of this radio interview I heard this morning. It changed the entire course of my day.

It sparked in me a deep compassion that took me by surprise me and moved me to sobbing tears as I drove our son to school. Hearing Donald's voice and then Colleen's...I just can't put it into words how connected to them I felt. Please share it if you feel it, too.

Don't be embarrassed of your compassion, dear friends. It's OK to love people - especially strangers. The world needs our love and our HOPE as much as we need to share it.

Peace for your Path,
Robin

No comments: