Our hope is to share ideas which promote greater wellness for individuals. Through our collective human healing, may we also embrace a renewed compassion for the healing of our planet.
Please visit our company's website for more information.
Peace for your Path...
"peace. it does not mean to be in a place
where there is no noise, trouble or hard work.
it means to be in
the midst of those things and still
be calm in your heart."
Monday, February 7, 2011
Lily took me for a walk this morning. I nearly missed it. Too much work. Too many excuses. Too busy.
(Translation = Too lazy)
Had I not finally let Lily take me by the leash, here is a list of all I would have missed:
1. This unopened blossom now waiting to burst into beauty on my kitchen windowsill
2. The fragrance of sweet Jasmine on a soft, sunny February breeze
3. A spider resting in her web
4. A man riding a tricycle wearing a blue bathrobe smiling "Hello!" at us with a toothy old grin
5. All the cars with brake lights glowing lined up behind the man in the blue bathrobe riding his tricycle smack dab in the middle of the road
6. An idea for my newest Lenten reflection
7. Getting to see the bright yellow "Caution BLIND CURVE" sign and laughing to myself in understanding
8. Watching two white cranes fish for their breakfast side-by-side
9. Lily walking through the monkey grass just to tickle her tummy
10. Remembering how much I love this quote:
"Traveler, there is no path. Paths are made by walking." - Pablo Neruda