Peace for your Path...

"peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." (unknown) http://www.labyrinthwellness.com

Monday, September 6, 2010

honey-colored prayers please....

View from my couch where I have been praying for patience today and
crying lots of pity-tears over my badly injured left ankle. I just
noticed my finger labyrinth, my toes and my soul-girl, Lily, are share
the same shade of honey-hue in this late afternoon, thunder-light....

This will be the color of my Hope.

Honey.

Thank you for your prayers, friends. I do need them - desperately - as
I post this spiritual S.O.S.

"For my power is made perfect in your weakness...." - God

3 comments:

deborah said...

oh sweet robin, what in the world did you do? praying for patience and a speedy and complete healing. your lily is too cute!!!
xoxo

Robin said...

The next time I am invited to play in a "Grownups vs. Kids" soccer scrimmage, I will "Just Say No!"

Feeling so incredibly stupid....

ntmjbmom said...

You have them, sweet friend!